KODIAK SPORTS - Ammo 3:1:1 BCAA Intra-Workout Formula (30 Serves)
3:1:1 BCAA INTRA-WORKOUT FORMULA
- 7.5 Grams BCAAs Per Serving
- Supports Muscle Growth & Repair*
- Accelerates Recovery*
- Blunts Muscular Fatigue & Inhibits Protein Breakdown*
- Hydrating Electrolyte Blend*
- Delicious Flavors
- 30 Servings Per Container
Kodiak Ammo™ is a Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) powerhouse that was developed to address the nutritional opportunity between pre worout and post workout, commonly referred to as the intra workout period, when critical nutrients are needed to fuel performance, blunt fatigue, and accelerate recovery.
Collectively made up of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, the BCAAs are known as essential amino acids because the human body cannot produce them, and they must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Independently, each BCAA plays an important physiological role in the body.
However, it is their synergistic combination that produces one of the most important processes involved in muscle building and recovery; the process known as muscle protein synthesis (MPS).
Kodiak took Ammo’s™ formula one step further by adding other ingredients, such as glutamine, citrulline, PepForm peptides and electrolytes that have been scientifically proven to accelerate recovery, replenish energy stores, improve the absorption of amino acids, and keep you hydrated during your workouts.
Kodiak Ammo™ is, without question, the most advanced intra workout amino acid product ever created.
Take a look at the label and you will find each scoop of Ammo™ contains:
- BCAAs in a 3:1:1 ratio – Shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training-related soreness. BCAAs have also been shown to increase energy and blunt fatigue during exercise.
- Leucine Whey Peptides – Leucine Peptides are designed to improve delivery of amino acids to muscle tissue. More efficient nutrient delivery helps contribute to muscle synthesis and growth.
- L-Citrulline – A key element in the nitric oxide cycle. It increases exercise capacity, helps rid the body of ammonia and improves blood flow.
- Citrulline Whey Peptides - Combining citrulline with peptides significantly increases the bioavailability of citrulline, with better efficiency and absorption than free form citrulline and create superior vascularity.
- L-Glutamine – Glutamine is used in numerous bodily processes, including muscle anabolism, gluconeogenesis, nutrient absorption, and immunity.
- Electrolytes – Sodium and potassium are necessary electrolytes that are lost in sweat. They help regulate blood volume, blood pressure, osmotic equilibrium, pH and may delay the onset of cramping from intense exercise.
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals. The unique 3:1:1 ratio of branched chain amino acids in Kodiak Ammo™ helps reduce training related muscle damage by stimulating muscle protein synthesis; allowing your body to repair, recover, rebuild, and, ultimately, have you prepared to tackle your next training session.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease