STEEL - Charged AF Preworkout (30 serves)
Every product in the Steel range is designed with living the fitness lifestyle to the fullest. Steel Supplements have never previously been available in Australia - until now!
Charged AF pre-workout is a high energy, performance based loaded with clinical dosages of all key ingredients. This pre workout is not for the beginners and is made up of the following key ingredients:
- L-Citrulline 4g: Great for muscular endurance and pumps. This will allow you to train harder, for longer and fuel your working muscles with vital nutrients. This is a great dosage to take your pumps to the next level.
- Beta Alanine 3.2g: Full clinical dosage of one of the most popular and effective ingredients in pre workouts. Beta Alanine helps to buffer fatigue by reducing the fatiguing effects of lactic acid and other by products.
- Betaine Anhydrous 2.5g: Increases muscular power and strength while also promoting better cellular hydration.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and performance during training.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Improves mental focus and cognition allowing you to stay "zoned in" during your physical activity session.
: An Orchilean that allows your body to respond better to the demands of training and physical activity. Studies have also shown that it helps to increase blood flow for better pumps and nutrient delivery. adaptogen
: Potent stimulant that increases energy, mental focus and Synepherine . cognition
This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found in Steel Supplements Charged AF, for a full breakdown, check out the ingredient panel in the images.
Charged AF is a complete pre workout, taking into account multiple aspects of pre workout supplementation including energy, blood flow, endurance & pumps.
This is one serious product and is not for the faint-hearted.
How do I take it?
Mix 1 scoop of Steel Supplements Charged AF in 300-400ml water 15-20 minutes before you train.
WARNING: This is an extremely high energy supplement and NOT for first-time users. We recommend starting out with half a serve even for experience pre-workout users.
How much does it cost?
This is $69.95 and packs 30 total serves making it $2.33/serve.